GENERAL TERMS CONDITIONS
1) All civil and building work other than the scope of work disclosed in this quotation are the customers responsibility.
2) Any additional material that is required due to changes made by the customer, will generate additional charges and the customer will be liable for the additional payment thereof.
3) All drawings need to be signed off by the customer prior to the commencement of manufacture, once this has been signed, the drawing and quotation will be deemed to be a true reflection of the customers’ requirements, the customer will thereafter accept total liability for any changes as described in point 4.
4) All down time that is encountered on site, caused by the customer or reasons beyond Econorack (Pty) Ltd.’s control, will be charged at an additional rate of R 950.00 per hour Ex Vat.
5) We assume the site to be easily accessible, clear, level, un-obstructed and have adequate power and ablutions provided for our staff. We reserve the right to charge for the provision of generators, porter-loo's and additional labour to carry material due to access constraints.
6) We carry a generic safety file for the installation of "Racking & Shelving", should a more comprehensive safety file be required, this will be charged for as per the billable rates of a recognized Safety Officer.
7) Site inductions need to be disclosed to us prior to our crew moving onto site, should this not be disclosed we reserve the right to charge out to the customer as per point 4.
8) Our proposal covers the content contained within, any changes made by the customers must be made in writing and will generate additional charges as per point 2.
9) Submissions of plans to local councils, fire departments, fire protection, sprinklers, lighting and all other allied fittings and fixtures remain the responsibility of the customer and not that of Econorack (Pty) Ltd.
10) Engineers’ approval, load capacity certificates and certification are not included unless otherwise stated and quoted for. Should any of these be required; additional cost will be incurred and past over to the customer. Any weight indications / carrying capacities supplied on the quote are purely guidelines based on market related products. Econorack (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for any incidents arising from the incorrect use, loading, and off-loading of storage systems and associated products.
4 – 5 weeks (20 – 25 working days) from date of acceptance of the terms of payments and approval of design. Econorack (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability for late deliveries caused by any reasons that are beyond our control. These include but are not limited to, general industrial strike action and general steel shortages. Econorack (Pty) Ltd views delivery dates from the point that the terms of payment and design approval have been met and NOT order placement date.
12) Terms of payment:
A 50% deposit is payable with your order, and the balance prior to collection / delivery.
Please note that the deposit is not an indication of your credit - worthiness but rather is paid
in order to secure the material and other inputs required for your order.
Once payment terms have been met and deposit paid, that date will be viewed as the date
of the order.
No refund of the deposit will be considered if you choose to cancel the order due to reasons
that are not caused by Econorack (Pty) Ltd.
Should procurement of your materials and production not have commenced on your order,
a refund will be considered but may be subject to a 15% handling / cancellation fee.
No retentions will be accepted by Econorack (Pty) Ltd, and the payment terms contained
within must be met timeously.
All goods will remain the property of Econorack (Pty) Ltd until payment is received in full
upon which, ownership shall be passed on to your Company.
Interest shall be charged on all overdue accounts.
All prices quoted exclude VAT at 15%.
Errors and omissions Excluded.
All left over materials remain the property of Econorack (Pty) Ltd and will be removed from
This proposal is valid for a period of seven days from the stated date and may be subject to price fluctuations thereafter due to raw material and labour price increases.
All new products supplied by Econorack (Pty) Ltd carry a 12 Month guarantee against faulty material or poor workmanship. We accept No liability what-so-ever for consequential damages or losses. All product supplied by Econorack (Pty) Ltd need to be installed by competent and experienced sub- contractors which have been vetted and approved by Econorack (Pty) Ltd, otherwise we cannot and will-not uphold any form of guarantee what-so-ever. Secondhand items such as racking, shelving and related products supplied by Econorack (Pty) Ltd are sold without any form of guarantee or warranty.
11.01.2022 Management Rev 2
25 Refinery Road, Germiston
econorack[ @ ]econorack.co.za
POSTNET Suite #79
Private Bag X1
Last updated: June 29, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Econorack (Pty) Ltd, 25 Refinery Road, Germiston, South Africa.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: South Africa
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Econorack, accessible from https://shelving.company/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: econorack[ @ ]econorack.co.za
By phone number: 011-872-1080